Monday, July 28, 2014

31 Things I’ve Apologized For

http://ift.tt/1xqd3sz

A quest to stop apologizing so much.


Women tend to apologize more frequently than men, a study in Psychological Science shows. Whether it's in lieu of an “excuse me” or something we deem more of an offense than men, it's a subtle, self-defeating habit.


To see if I could stop pardoning myself so much, I kept track of my apologies to family, strangers, and anyone else for a month (excluding the times I genuinely messed up and owed someone an apology).


Things Ive Apologized 31 Things Ive Apologized For


Justine Zwiebel / BuzzFeed


1. Being sleepy


2. Writing a long email


3, Asking a question


4. Fishing change out of my wallet


5. Someone holding the door open for me


6. Being told where to swipe a credit card


7. Having to pee


8. Being bumped into


9. My grumbling stomach


10. A spill in the fridge


Things Ive Apologized 31 Things Ive Apologized For


Justine Zwiebel / BuzzFeed




View Entire List ›


BuzzFeed – Geeky





99 Inspirational Words from the Mouths of Greats...


The post 31 Things I’ve Apologized For appeared first on 99 Things You Wish You Knew.






via WordPress http://ift.tt/1oBT21f

No comments:

Post a Comment