Wednesday, April 30, 2014

School is a very dangerous place

http://ift.tt/1kqxgc6

Check out these How to images:


School is a very dangerous place

Very School place dangerous School is a very dangerous place



Image by (vhmh)

THIS IS MEANT FOR HUMOROUS PURPOSES NOT FOR THE PROMOTION OF VIOLENCE!


I thought with school coming up I might as well post something for it. This is what came out of that idea….


This is what I kinda look like in real life besides all the weapons/tacticool stuff and I wear shorts not pants.


Yes of course this is what I look like in real life.


Yep.


Enjoy!


The Dynamic Duo (70mm Holga)

Very School place dangerous School is a very dangerous place



Image by catbagan

Well here it is … how I did the dual 35mm Holga aka "70mm Holga" photographs …

(unfortunately I had to take these photos with a digital camera … lol!! j/k)


Enjoy the small-write up … remember YMMV … this is meant to just give you an idea…

your way is just as good as mine!!! good luck!!


Special thanks to Adam Scott for the 70mm Holga inspiration !!!




99 Inspirational Words from the Mouths of Greats...


The post School is a very dangerous place appeared first on 99 Things You Wish You Knew.






via WordPress http://ift.tt/1iKGpP3

No comments:

Post a Comment